RiACT - PDA System
RiACT PDA system works as a intermediate to connect PDA tools such as Order Entry, Imported orders from external system with RiACT ERP system.
Standard Cross Module Features
- Import Orders created in hand held devices
- Import Orders from external systems in form of EXCEL or XML
- View customer outstanding balance in hand held device / web
- Import Cash receipts generated by Salesman from hand held devices
- Extensive Input Validation & Verification
- Ease Of Data Entry
- History File Maintenance for imported data
- Flexible Configuration
- Security To Prevent Unauthorized Access
PDA Order Import
Orders created by salesman / customers can be imported to RiACT ERP system and can be invoiced directly. This process saves time and reduces user entry time.
Customers, Items, Unit of Measures, customer outstanding balance details, etc are synced with RiACT ERP application with PDA system.
Order import from external systems
Orders downloaded from external systems can be imported to RiACT ERP system in a single click and can be invoiced directly. This reduces time and user entry time.